Friday, November 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like a "QUARTERLY THING."


This blogging thing has made me really think that I'm not cut out for blogging.


Seriously, I've realized with only a few entries that it requires a special (meaning energetic) person to blog. And frankly I'm not that special.


Or it just plain means I don't "prioritize." Yeah, that must be it.


Don't worry my short banters will shortly come to fruition and one day--ONE FUTURE DAY, I will get this blogging thing down. I'm just not going to make it a promise.
I'll just blame it on "Hawai'i laid back" attitude. Yep, that's it--another excuse.


2 Comments:

Felila said...

Vagi, love you girl. Love whatever and whenever you post. It's a nice glimpse into your world WAYYYY over there, even as you say-the Polynesian 'laid back' way.

Vagivagi said...

Oh my gosh, Lila, you are always on top of things.

Me?

Well, if my blog is a reflection of me...y'know I'm in trouble.

 
"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."

Elizabeth Stone
MommyDoodlesDesign.com

Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Header Design, Button Design, Template Modification, Installation and Setup by MommyDoodlesDesign.com